WhereStudent Advantage Card travel discount partners:
- Amtrak -- 15% off rail fares (also available with an ISIC card)
- Amtrak Express -- 15% off rail shipments
- Choice Hotels -- 15% off participating hotels
- DOLLAR Rent-a-car -- 5%-25% off car rentals
- EF College Break -- $95 off tours
- Eurail -- Rail Guide with Eurail order
- Greyhound® -- 15% off walk-up fares and online)
- Greyhound® -- 50% off shipping
- Hostelworld.com -- $2 booking fee waived
- Spring Break Travel -- Up to $200 off Spring Break trips
- Student Travel Services (STS) -- Up to $120 off Caribbean packages
HowGet a Student Advantage Card by enrolling online. Just fill in the usual info like name and address, provide your college name (you must be an enrolled student), pay the fee by credit or debit card, and you're rolling with student travel discounts.
Do the Math
Is the Student Advantage Card worth it?
- Keep an eye on student travel discounts and deals -- you may be able to save more without spending the bucks on a card and with a little research.
- Check into an ISIC card -- the International Student Identity Card costs a few dollars more, but sometimes offers greater international savings.
- You can compare benefits by reading about all student and youth travel discount cards.