Question: When is Spring Break in Texas 2013?
When is spring break in Texas? You want to know when spring break in Texas is because you (1) want be on South Padre Island when the action is hottest, or (2) want to avoid it like the plague, or (3) want to know when spring break is for Texas universities. The answer differs depending on the question, of course. So, get the dates to answer, "When is spring break in Texas?" as well as finding out where the most popular spring break spots in Texas are.
March 8-25, 2013 (pretty evenly distributed, as far as how many people are off school when)
are the big spring break dates
in the United States, and that's when the largest number of universities and students will be on break. Spring break can be any time between the end of February and mid-April -- depends on the school; there is no one week when the entire country's colleges simultaneously disgorge hordes of students onto beaches and ski slopes. See the exact spring break dates
and the number of students who may be on break everywhere during any one week, and then keep scrolling for the next part of the question ("When is spring break in Texas for Texas universities and colleges?").
When is Spring Break in Texas for Texas Schools?
Caveat: check with your school: dates for spring break in Texas can always change according to school calendars. This is the latest information we have for 2013 dates for the big schools with spring break in Texas:
- Texas A&M - 47,000
- Texas State University San Marco (TSU San Marco) - 28,000
- Texas Tech University - 28,000
- University of Texas at Austin - 51,000
- University of Houston - 40,000
- University of Texas at San Antonio - 31,000
- University of Texas–Pan American - 19,000
- University of Texas at Dallas - 19,000
- Sam Houston State University - 18,000
- Lamar University - 14,000
- Stephen F. Austin State University - 13,000
- Texas Southern University - 10,000
- Texas Woman's University - 14,500
- University of Texas at Arlington - 33,000
- University of North Texas - 34,000
- University of Texas at El Paso - 23,000
More on Spring Break
And where will those folks be for spring break? Check that out, too:
Return to When Is Spring Break 2011? | Return to Hottest Spring Break Destinations | Return to Spring Break 101